Both Pauline and Ted delivered services and activities for this regional infrastructure organisation, RAWM.
Pauline delivered information and communications – this included collating, editing and circulating general and specialist e-bulletins, maintaining and updating the website and being responsible for social media.
Social media usage in the voluntary sector report by Pauline Roche:
- Connections to be made?: Social media use by infrastructure organisations supporting the voluntary sector in the West Midlands
Ted delivered European policy work for RAWM, keeping members and partners abreast of relevant developments with ERDF and ESF funding for the voluntary sector.
Some EU briefings for the voluntary sector by Ted Ryan
- LEPs and their role in the 2014-20 EU Funding Programme (June 2013)
- Unleashing local growth – engaging with the empowered Local Enterprise Partnerships (Feb 2013)
- Unleashing local growth – improving the skills portfolio (Jan 2013)
- Developing VCS response to EU structural funds proposals (Oct 2012)
As RnR Organisation we also delivered operational management for RAWM. The contracts ended in September 2015.